Monday, April 12, 2010

03.25.10 - AMA Mark of Excellence 2010 Awards Ceremony

Hello! Amy here, I've been so busy, it's wonderful! I'm having a ball! :) I had the wonderful pleasure of doing my first Event a few weeks ago. I've been working hard and placed them all up on Pictage.

Click to view link.


Carie Fielding
, President of the American Marketing Association - Connecticut Chapter, contacted me in need of a photographer. I worked with Carie to consider what kind of photos she was looking for and ran through the whole Award Ceremony. It was quite nice and there was a lot of talent in the room! The keynote speaker was Benjamin Karsh - Chief Marketing Officer of Cigna Corporation. Not to mention it was at the beautiful Hartford Club in downtown Hartford.

Below are a few of my favorites.

















No comments: